In 2018, the FSVO issues two research calls for research addressing targeted research questions geared to its specific strategies.
On 23 April 2018, the FSVO published a call for research on simap.ch. The topic of this call for research is "How can scientifically substantiated facts be communicated in a credible, sustainable, objective-oriented way geared to a target group?". On 16 April 2018, the FSVO had already published a call on "Methods of recording animal health".
Please note that all communications on the two calls for research go through simap.ch until bids have been accepted.
The timetable for these research calls is as follows:
|Call on animal health||Call on communication|
There is also the option of submitting further research projects within a limited framework. Project applications submitted outside the scope of the call must not exceed CHF 230,000.00.
The assessment and selection criteria for projects according to our research priorities are as follows:
- The selection of submitted research projects is carried out in a competitive two-step process.
- The applications must refer to the research priorities according to the FSVO Research Concept (see "More information").
- The application must pursue implementation-oriented solutions and provide the FSVO with a particular benefit in answering important questions.
If a project is approved, the FSVO expects the following counter-performance:
- Regular interim reports providing information on project progress;
- A final report for the FSVO;
- Publications in scientific journals;
- Presentation and discussion of results and findings for implementation within the FSVO.
The timetable for projects according to our research priorities is as follows:
Last modification 15.11.2018