In 2019 the FSVO is launching a research call on the topic of Legionella. It will also award contracts for research projects with a value of less than CHF 230,000 which meet the priorities in the Research Concept. These priorities must also be taken into account when applying for grants for research projects.
Research call for a project on Legionella
The research call entitled “Research project on Legionella in buildings” will be published on 1 May 2019 on the Information System on Public Procurement in Switzerland at www.simap.ch. This call aims to invite research projects on an issue that is in line with FSVO strategies.
Please note that all communication on the two calls for research will go through www.simap.ch until bids have been accepted.
The timetable for the research call will be available in the documents published on simap. Questions should be sent solely to the address indicated in the documents.
Other research calls
Contracts for research projects with a value of less than CHF 230,000 are awarded in line with the research priorities laid down in the Research Concept (see “More information”). Bids must be submitted in the form of a project proposal (see “Application form” under “More information”). We recommend that bids are developed with an FSVO employee.
The assessment and selection criteria for FSVO research projects are as follows:
- The selection of submitted research projects is carried out in a competitive two-step process.
- The applications must refer to the research priorities according to the FSVO Research Concept (see “More information”).
- The application must pursue implementation-oriented solutions and assist the FSVO in its activities.
If a project is approved, the FSVO expects the following counter-performance:
- regular interim reports providing information on project progress;
- a final report for the FSVO;
- publications in scientific or popular journals;
- presentation and discussion of results and findings for implementation within the FSVO.
The timetable for projects is as follows:
- Submission of proposals: by 31 March 2019;
- Decision on the development of a full description: by 9 May 2019;
- Submission of full project description: by 1 July 2019;
- Decision on project acceptance: by 30 September 2019.
- Earliest possible project start: 1 January 2020.
In the context of public administration research, the FSVO may grant financial support to third parties. Grants for research projects may be requested using the application form provided for this purpose (see “More information”). In addition, a leaflet provides important information.
Last modification 29.03.2019